An Introduction to Social Return on Investment (SROI) Training
This introductory course has been created in alignment with the Principles of Social Value International. A one-day course, An Introduction to SROI is designed for individuals seeking to build knowledge of core concepts as they begin to explore SROI as a project management and measurement framework, and as a tool to enhance communications.
Core concepts include:
- Supporting SROI objectives through evaluation
- Linking change to social investment
- An overview of the history and development of SROI
- Where SROI is being used today, in Canada and internationally
In this one-day course, participants will become familiar with the steps in the SROI process, and link this knowledge to their current work.
Toronto – TBC Calgary – TBC
Who Should Participate
- Individuals seeking an introduction to social value measurement and the SROI methodology.
- Individuals involved in programs where SROI analysis may be conducted or required.
- Individuals seeking an introduction to the outcomes based on thinking that forms the basis for the SROI process.
- Develop knowledge of how social value is created
- Become more effective at valuing change of key stakeholders
- Learn the steps of the SROI process in preparation of more in-depth SROI work and in pursuit of accreditation status
$495 + tax per participant – includes all training materials. Lunch is not included.
Training is built on the principles and steps of Social Value International’s Guide to SROI. and is led by experienced SROI practitioners. This course is a natural step towards practitioner accreditation. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit //www.socialvalue-canada.org